Monday, March 11, 2019

Outline

This post is VERY long overdue but here is a picture of my outline. I actually came up with this idea not too long before the I started  the foundation portfolio but, refrained from uploading it until I felt I had a solid background of information and research (it wont let me turn it; I'm sorry!)
This original outline will most likely be modified due to time and budget but this is a loose outline. This film was heavily inspired by Bird Box. Now before you ask me if there was any more basic blockbuster movie I could have chosen; hear me out. I found the concept extremely interesting but hated (really, really hated) how the culprit was a demon or whatever it was. It got me brainstorming and the concept that a hacker hacked into TV networks popped into my head and I decided to run with it. I was also partly inspired by V from V for Vendetta for the hacker just with a little less emphasis on anarchy. Unfortunately, I don't think we will end up meeting our hacker but this concept definitely something I am interested in exploring and possibly turning into a short film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be