Monday, March 11, 2019

Final post of pre-production

Hopefully, this is my final post of research and pre-production. I would love to start filming or at least planning to start filming since everything is kind of up in the air right now. The closer it gets to the deadline, the more ideas I have to scrap and simplify. I am almost finished creating a final outline which will be drastically different than the one I posted but will hopefully include the same aspects. It's surprisingly really hard to find an actor even when its a non speaking role but my next post will be a script which should be similar to A Quiet Place since it will have little to no dialogue. I am very much looking forward to going over that script and figuring out how they brought everything together so I can replicate it the best I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be