Sunday, April 19, 2020

Movie poster

To make up for the lack of blog posts I decided to make a few extra components that I feel compliment the film really well. I really liked making the movie poster for the last short film project so I decided to make another one. I was inspired by a film poster I saw in class that was completely digital so while scouring canva, I found this cartoon which I thought looked really cool and worked well with our film. I slapped the cartoon on a yellow background and was really pleased with the outcome. I've always wanted to make a completely digital poster and thought this was the perfect time to do so after I was having no luck with using stills from our film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be