Monday, March 18, 2019

Spring Break!

As Spring Break comes up don't think we have anything less than a ton of work to do! The only thing harder than getting 4 teenage girls schedule's to line up is editing. It will be a...task. With both me and partner away for spring break we have a lot to complete but we have 1 more class period before where I'm hoping we can really get the virus and emergency broadcast finished (remember that?). Next week I will be uploading an outline for both the script and the editing process (Amanda look back in like 3 days...maybe...) My biggest concern is the loss of service I have for a few days over the break but my partner and I have done a fantastic job collaborating and getting things done when we are together. When we're not...we'll find out next week blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be