Monday, March 11, 2019

Colors

In this blog post is to expand on the color pallet that I envision for the film is similar to the palette that was seen in Argo
This is because the mood of the film is very dark and dreary. 

The Exorcist was another film that I drew inspiration from because besides the girl in the bed, the mood of the scene can be drawn from the colors. 
Lighting is something I quickly want to address as well before I go more in depth in my next post; I do like the idea of a dimly lit atmosphere with a central point where light comes from. I think this can really accentuate colors which is not the main purpose of the film but I really do like the concept of making color a prominent element. Although the colors aren't similar The Grand Budapest Hotel does an AMAZING job of incorporating color into the film.
 With the projected color palette complete the next aspect to figure out is lighting and finalizing concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be