Monday, March 4, 2019

Design

Hey! So my first post of this week is going to be about the set design of our unnamed film. I have a really clear vision about what I want our set to look like. Unfortunately, no room that I have access too is similar enough. Our plan as of right now is to build the set in my garage which does not seem like an easy task but seems worth it. Clothing isn't as big as a concern as the set since our film is not in a fantasy world, the clothes don't have to be designed to fit a certain world. How the set is designed is extremely important since our film will have little to no dialogue. We will have to rely mostly on sound and light design which will be a challenge but will hopefully pay off in the end. The more I think about our idea the more challenging it seems to make the tv in the garage work and have our footage stream. On the design aspect this seems to be the biggest obstacle we have to overcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be