Monday, March 18, 2019

The Virus (dun dun dun)

In my previous posts it was originally stated that the hacker was not going to be seen and that the hacker would be alluded too but never shown on screen. This all changed once my partner and I really started thinking how to make this the best project possible.

I drew inspiration from one of my favorite TV shows of all time, Chuck. He has this virus in his head and the TV show often uses visuals to show this. I took to youtube and found this video who's purpose is to replicate the visuals in this video. My partner is an extremely good editor and did a fantastic job replicating the "flash" shown above. Creating something like this was a really cool experience and I'm definitely excited to see how she configures the virus in its entirety. 

Since the virus was not done in time to put on the tv itself for filming, we used a green screen which i uploaded a picture of on the filming post. This posed to be a small inconvenience at first but we can do a lot more of manipulating it and making sure our virus is visible. All in all, we made up for our time management problems and are back on track where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be