Saturday, March 21, 2020

weird science!

So I actually decided to make some scar wax tonight. When I looked it up they said flour and vaseline bot I did not have vaseline so I tried lotion instead.



The consistency wasn’t that bad the biggest issue was that it just didn’t dry so I added baking soda as an attempt to congeal it more but it did not work very well

I added a concealer (which is clearly NOT my color) but it looked actually not that bad. So I hoped that it would have dried by then but it just got worse :(


And then I added some red and other accents to make it look like a real cut but it just got even worse somehow so I decided to call a night and will try again tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be