Friday, March 20, 2020

addressing it

I sit here at 11:36 on a friday night eating fruit out of the box it came in. I have not left the house for about a week but I have changed into a new pair of pajamas every day. If you asked me what I’ve done for the past week i cannot tell you because I don’t even remember. Let me be real: quarantine life sucks. My project was going so well!! We were planning on filming on the same sunday the county decided to close schools so everything kind of came to a halt...including my blog posts, but I am staying optimistic and hoping we go back to school soon and everything can go back to normal because I’m not ready for my senior year to be over :( . Anyways until I’m allowed to film you guys will be getting a ton of research (the crowd roars). Yes I know it’s not the most exciting thing in the world but I’m looking forward to getting everything in order so when the dust finally settles we can jump right into filming and editing. Am I nervous? Yes.


That’s it. I’m just nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be