Saturday, March 28, 2020

views from quarantine

I wish I could give you more but theres not a lot I can say. I've been quarantined for 16 days (so far) which has been very taxing since all I want to do is go outside and see my friends. I'm also starting to get concerned about college since I'm planning to go in the summer but I'm optimistic everything is going to work out.

My partner and I came up with the plan that he'll film and edit the film and I'll do the film card and website. While this is not the ideal working plan, being in quarantine for two and a half weeks did hinder the way we wanted to work. 

I'm a little upset because this project was going so well but I'm hopeful that our film can closely resemble our original idea.

Stay safe out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be