Monday, March 9, 2020

fun with makeup!

Since we decided that one scene would have the character cut into his face the next step we have to take is figuring out actually how to do that.

I did some research and discovered scar wax would most likely be the best and most beginner friendly. You can buy or make scar wax but the easiest option is to buy scar wax since its easier to work with.Image result for scar wax make

I've used scar wax before and its not incredibly hard to use but I'm definitely going to have to play around before to make sure I know what I'm doing on the day. 

This is the website that I looked at to re-learn how to do it: https://melaniewithanie.com/2017/12/04/basic-sfx-tutorial-cuts-with-scar-wax/

and here are some inspiration pictures:


Image result for glasgow smile

Image result for glasgow smile


Image result for glasgow smile

While I know I can't do it exactly like this I am excited to get pretty close! I will update tomorrow when I have all the materials together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be