Sunday, April 19, 2020

I lied

So as you can tell it was not one last bad blog post but it was my last blog post for a while. Due to the coronavirus my partner had a lot of trouble filming as he had to switch actors a lot due to restrictions being put in place. With the current plan we thought out, I couldn't do my part until he did his which led to a temporary hiatus but a few days ago, he and i reconvened and we got back on track. With the changes that had to be made due to the coronavirus, it made it really hard to do my part (or anything) without seeing the actual film. The second he sent me it, the wheels started turning and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the project. Yes, I made a mistake but I also remedied that mistake and got back in contact with my partner and back on track and I'm really proud of the pieces I've created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be