Friday, February 21, 2020

Intro to A Level Portfolio!

Welcome or welcome back to my blog! I've done a few posts here and there since my last project but it's finally time to begin my blog for my A level portfolio project. This year I've decided once again to work with a partner on my portfolio project. Gus and I were partnered up on a project earlier this year and it went really well so we decided that we wanted to create another piece together. The project that we worked on with another student was the task of making a movie trailer, teaser, and poster which is attached here.  The reason I mentioned this project is because we both want to do something similar to the postmodern theme and storyline we were given to create the piece with. We have a few ideas so far that will be explained in the next post but so far we have concluded that we are going to make a psychological thriller or horror short film. We both brought ideas to the table that were in that fell in to one or the other (or both) of the categories and are both genuinely interested in making this type of short film. I am really excited that I finally get to make another portfolio project this year and make it even better than last years!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpWP3fGNAg&feature=youtu.be